Sunday 15 July 2018

Carla's and Leo's Halloween SAL 2018

I know, I know, I've been bad at blogging (but not at stitching this month), and I will be back later today or tomorrow with my Gifted Gorgeousness checkin, but first, I want to tell you about Carla's and mine yearly Halloween SAL that kicks off one month from now - I'm super excited and can't wait to get started, but there is still plenty of time for you to join in!

This is our 4ths year, and after patterns from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery, Cloudsfactory and Satsuma Street in the last three years, we have something really special for you this time. Firstly, we have two artists and a total of seven patterns avaiable:

First, there is Pippa from LuckyStarStitches on Etsy. She has a six Halloween patterns currently avaiable, and they are all really small and fun!


And theeeen my dear friend Ashley aka PinkyThePink joined forces with some of her amazing artists to create our very own pattern for the SAL! We'd been throwing around ideas for a while and there was some seriously creative juices flowing, and I am super pleased with the end result now:

 
So if you want to join us in stitching one or more of these patterns for Halloween this year, please do! We do have a facebook group as well as posting progress on blogs and/or dA, and anyone can join. Our kickoff day is August 15th and while we try to finish by Halloween, we are more than happy to see progress pictures after that as well - finishing up all the stitching has been more of a year long effort for some of us!

9 comments:

Pamela said...

They all look great! Halloween will be here before we know it.

Amy said...

I am in your Facebook group! Just yesterday I was trying to decide which design I want to stitch this year. I'm between the BOO cat, and the cats in the pumpkin. 😀

rosey175 said...

o no, not more Etsy shops to stalk! Staaaaahp! I really like the Spooks & Spells and Happy Halloween ones and the neat kitty pumpkins from Pinky.

Amy said...

I'm on the Facebook page! I can't decide if I want to switch the BOO cat, or the pumpkin cats. I need to pick one soon!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Unfortunately, I can't fit this in but will be stitching on some Dark October, I have some smalls and Raven I want to see good progress on.

Astrids dragon said...

Oooh, I really like Spooks and Spells! And that pattern is adorable! Perfect time to think about Halloween.

Bethan said...

Wow what great patterns - my favourite is definitely PinkythePink's pattern. I look forward to seeing how your stitching goes! x

Mii Stitch said...

Ooh I am interested! What is this about? I love Halloween stitching!! Do I have to stitch these specifically? Sadly not on FB or Etsy... Could you send me an e-mail so that I can find out more about this? :)

Lady Stitch-a-Lot said...

Oh what a lovely idea =) I am not so much into Halloween stitching, but the pumpkin design for your SAl looks amazing =)