What sounds like some kind of new-age fairytale describes, in fact, pretty accurately my stitching progress over the last week or so. I worked on Snowwhite - in fact, I made quite a bit of progress. I was a little bit behind on my 'one length a day; so I got caught up, andadded an extra week for good measure. In that time, I got to the upper edge of the skirt, and then stitched the first colour of the bodice, because I really needed to see that the yellow ends somewhere! This part was a bit slow, since there is a ton of quarter stitches around the edges. I then went on to start the next shade of yellow (you can see just a little bit of it in the bottom right), which is a really lovely shade, and there will be a lot more of it in the coming weeks.
I also continued my daily work on the Puppeteer, plus a little extra, so I am almost caught up now! I do have another 'black-page-finish' to report: