Thursday 22 June 2017

Two pages done

Just a quick post to catch up with my progress before I disappear for the weekend (four days of Paris with Felix and my best friend!) - as I told you, I've been working on some non-gift projects as well, and I have progress to report on both.

I have finished the June page of the Fire and Ember SAL - getting into the dragon again, so I think the next page might be interesting!






And then I have also finished another page of black on The Puppeteer - page 4, for a total of about 6.500 stitches now!


11 comments:

Pamela said...

Wonderful progress! Have a great trip and be sure to tell us about it afterward!

Katie said...

Beautiful progress!

Bekah said...

Have fun in Paris. Crazy how much black the project has!

Mii Stitch said...

Great stitching progress!
Wishing you a pleasant and safe trip in Paris.

Linda said...

Nice progress Leonore.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Have a wonderful trip. Great progress on both pieces too.

Tiffstitch said...

Excellent progress on both!!

Lady Stitch-a-Lot said...

Lovely progress on both projects =) I hope you'll have a great time in Paris =)

Mountain Ash said...

Looking at what you've achieved in this post and the last one, you've made a lot of progress on some lovely pieces. Envy your trip to Paris - have a fantastic time!!

Brigitte said...

Beide Projekte sind schön gewachsen.
Ich hoffe, Paris war schön - und nicht zu heiß.

Bethan said...

Great progress - stitching all that black must be driving you mad! Hope you've had a lovely trip x