I was off work sick the last two days, and while I was feeling truely miserable yesterday, this afternoon I was feeling a lot better, so will be back at work tomorrow - but that still gave me a window of a couple hours to actually make some crafting progress, AND even get up and iron my latest finish!
I've shown you a progress picture of my phoenix already, but here she is in all her finished glory!
I might have been worried about my fabric choice in the beginning, but now I am SO glad I went bold. Still, it's a *tad* stressfull to work on something for 37 hours before you know your choice was correct haha! Now I have to think about how to frame her...do I go with simple black? Do I make it even more bold? What do we think?
Fiery Phoenix by NeedleLotDesign, on 32ct Murano 'Devil's Kiss' my xJuDesign.

No comments:
Post a Comment