Sunday 11 November 2018

October Pumpkin Pie

Before I get into the pie-post proper, I just wanted to mention that somehow, I am no longer able to directly reply to comments on my blog. I usually replay by email, but if you are a no-reply blogger for some reason and I don't have an email address for you, I can't answer! It's very annoying and if anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know. For know, let me assure you that I still read and appreciate your comments, even if I'm not answering.

Since you all seemed to like it, and I enjoy them as well, I shall continue with my monthly pie-charts!
For October, I logged the complete month and racked up quite a nice total.



Happy Halloween, the Wedding Ornament and the Mini Bird were finishes. Halata got a good bit of work done during our work retreat, and I made quite some progress on the Mermaid as well!
My 10-extra-hours project was The Puppeteer. I actually started those hours in September, so it doesn't look quite as impressive!

7 comments:

Magical Mystery said...

Replying to what people call no reply bloggers is simple: just go to your blog post! All comments can be replied to directly there and if people commenting want to know they have been replied to all they need to do is mark the little box that says subscribe to comments of this post.

TBH it took me years to work out why people had issues replying to people as I always go to the blog post to reply - the idea of replying by email seemed weird as I want the replies I give to also show on my blog and I'm not sure they do if you reply by email.

Pamela said...

Very impressive pie!

rosey175 said...

I'm not sure what's going on with blogger lately. I notice you have the "pop up" version of the comment form. If you previously had the "embedded" version, it is the only one that allows the direct reply on the blog... Unless blogger has changed this too!

I like the monthly pies! They put my measly few hours stitching to shame haha~

Leonore Winterer said...

Turns out you can't reply directly if you have the pop-up turned on for the comment form...blogger always finds a way to make things inconvenient! I hope I'll be able to get back to everyone from now on.

Magical Mystery said...

Urk that's not useful at all :(

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love the pie.
I always reply by email (as you know) because I struggle to find time to visit blogs once let alone come to see if the person has replied!
And if you tick the little box, you wake up to 97 emails of other people commenting on every single blog you visited the night before. No Thank You.
So if you've replied to my comments on your blog in the past then I have not seen any of the responses! Sorry.

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

Pie is always good! I'd sure like to see more of these projects you have been working on :D