Tuesday 2 February 2016

About that new project...

So, I've had quite some people ask me about the new project I've teased in my WIPocalypse post. I didn't mean to keep you in suspense, there's no reason to really, so today I proudly present (haha): Turtles all the Way Down by Ink Circles. It's a wall hanging and here is turtle #1, stitched in horizontal lines using Jodyri's #228, Indian Ringneck, on 28ct Nevermore linen.






This week has started off very successfully...I've also started the second sock and finished the ripped part already! I hope I can continue to be that productive.


12 comments:

Heather said...

They look great I love the turtles rainbow shell :)

Rahenna said...

The turtle is so cute! Love that pattern.

Linda said...

Love your new start and the sock looks great Leonore.

Linda

Justine said...

I love the turtle! Such a sweet design.

Tiffstitch said...

Great start and excellent choice of threads and fabric!

Susan said...

Love the fiber you picked and can't wait to see the others.

Brigitte said...

Diese Schildkröten sehen toll aus, vor allem wenn du sie mit einem so schönen Garn stickst. Bin gespannt auf die nächste.

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

Those socks will be cherished forever I'll bet! Your turtles are incredibly pretty...I think I'm behind in blog reading ha ha!

katjakay said...

I adore your turtles

Suz said...

I <3 Ink Circles - I can't wait to see your progress! :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice start on the turtles. We sponsored a turtle this year. In memory of Sir Terry Pratchett. We already have an orang-utan and next year we want some elephants!

Kaisievic said...

That is a really cute turtle!