It's a good thing I am not apologizing for being late on these posts anymore, because in three days it'll be the checkin for September already! My life feels a little crazy lately - not crazy-crazy, just a *little* busy, and even though I've been off work for a week now, things still haven't really calmed done - I got high hope for next week, though!
Anyways, I'm very behind on both blog reading and posting myself, which seems to become my default, but that's okay, we'll roll with it as we always do. You'll get updates on everything I worked in due time, today we'll take care of logistics.
Question of the month - Do you prefer to stitch on a rotation or one project at a time? I haven't been a "One project at a time"-stitcher since about age 7! I don't really have a formalized rotation either, though. I got a lot of WIPs and will often change them rapidly (doing 300 stitches for a quest here, finishing a motif there), and then I'll get stuck on something and keep at it for lots of progress or even push for a finish. It works and for the most part I'm happy with it, and when I'm not anymore, I'll think of something else!
WIP count - now since we are way past the end of August, but I can reconstruct where I stood then - during the month, I decided to scrap an old crochet project that I don't think I've shown here, because I didn't really like it in the yarn I chose. I might restart it one day, we'll see. I also made some progress on the crochet front, and ended the month on 52 WIPs. Am I still there? No, but that'll be a discussion for the September-check in. Will that be in three days? Probably not, but again, we will just roll with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment