Wednesday 5 June 2019

May Stitchy Pie

Another month over, and it's time for a new stitchy pie! I have to say, May was pretty productive for me - I tried to focus on the Mermaid, and while I did not quite manage my goal of at least 10 hours a week, it was close. I also got in a good deal of crochet and a little knitting:


You've already seen most of these projects...or you will be seeing them very soon. What I haven't shown recently were Snowwhite and the Pumpkin Doodle. Both came out to play for some Magical Stitches Homework, the former for 200 stitches in yellow, the latter for 700 stitches on project #17 on my WIP list:



I already made a good start for June, so hopefully it'll be just as productive!

5 comments:

diamondc said...

Leonore: Almost hitting ten hours is just as good, I like the pie chart.

Catherine

Rachel said...

A very productive month indeed, with so many projects worked on. Looking forward to seeing progress pictures of them soon. :)

Sheryl said...

Great work progress for May and start for June, I had a very slow May and hope to do better this month.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great stats! 40 hours on the Mermaid is amazing. No wonder she's progressing so well.

Bethan said...

Ah I do love a stitchy pie! Are you close to the end of the yellow on Snow White? x