Wednesday 21 February 2018

February IHSW

I actually managed to hermit and stitch on the proper IHSW weekend for the second time in a row! Felix has a persisting cold and was home from work all week, and I wasn't feeling all to well either, so we had a very lazy weekend, bingewatching Grey's Anatomy and stitching. I wanted to focus on the February Page of Fire and Ember and get as much as possible done on that, and I think I was quite successful. I started here:


and ended up here, having completely stitched four colours:


I'm continuing to work on this and hope to finish before the next weekend!

6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work! The weekend was very productive for you.

Katie said...

Wow lots of progress. Looks great!

Susan said...

Sorry to hear you and Felix are under the weather. Hope you're both feeling better soon. You made great progress and I have no doubt you'll finish that page soon.

Bethan said...

Great bingewatching choice! A very productive weekend - hope you and Felix are feeling better x

Brigitte said...

Nicht schlecht - da ist ja was zustandegekommen. Ist doch immer schön zu sehne, was für Fortschritte man machen kann, wenn man dranbleiben kann.
Ich hoffe, es geht euch wieder etwas besser. Diese Infekte dieses Jahr sind so hartnäckig, da muss es noch nicht einmal die Grippe sein. Aber ich denke, wenn es nächste Woche wieder wärmer wird, wird auch das Immunsystem wieder stärker werden.

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

You and Jody are so ahead! I'm wondering if I could berseker stitch my way to the finish? I hope you and Felix feel better soon XOXO