- Two toddler-scarfes 'Sharky-Pie' - beginning of one is pictures in blue - as christmas presents for a friend's twins
- Two small Mill Hill kits as christmas presents for friends/coworkers of ours
- Shawl Lestrona for my grandma - the big pink thing in the picture. Started sometime last year (or even 2014), but I don't think I ever posted the latest progress...which was been quite a while, I made a mistake somewhere and need to figure out what went wrong and how to fix it.
- One pair of socks for Felix' dad - upper right in the picture. I turned them inside out this time so hopefully, you can see the pattern now
- One BSJ for a soon-to-be-a-dad coworkers of mine - due in December
- Two pairs of baby shoes - need to pick out patterns - one for a coworkers second child due in January, the other for the second child of the sister of a friend of Felix'.
- Possibly two little gifts for the siblings of those two second children so they get something as well...ideas?
- Shawl/Scarf for a friend
- Cut Thru' Cottage as a housewarming gift for Felix sister - possibly for Christmas as noone really know when the house will be ready to move in. Pictured above, I need to do a little less then three pages here.
- A hat for my granddad, and while I am at it possibly matching hats for ma grandma and Felix and me as well.
- PROFIT! Or rather go insane with all those plans :D
Donnerstag, 15. September 2016
September Gifted Gorgeousness
Hello my lovelies! Today is the checkin for the September Gifted Gorgeousness, and look at me, posting right in time! I have a bit of a different post planned this time, since - wonder over wonder - I did not work on any gift projects recently. I do have a lot of gifts coming up, though - with christmas and people reproducing and other stuff, I have a whole list do do, mostly before the end of the year, and I want to share with you what I hope to achieve (as usual, I'll probably not make all of the deadlines, but I will certainly try!). Most of these are knitting or crocheting projects, but there are also a few things I want to stitch.