Saturday 14 March 2015

March ToT

A few days late for signing in, just as usual, but at least I did work on a few tiny projects this month!

Of course there was Magical's Ornament of the Month for March, in beautiful shades of Aquamarine blue, that I just finished a few days ago (I'm not quite sure if it was finished before the 11th, might have been a day after, but I honestly don't care, I'll just post it anyways ^.~)


I also stitched two little guinea pig kits by RTO for my grandma's birthday today. Both where about 40x40 stitches. With 'Smart Gosh' and 'Rodent Bonn' I now finished all four guinea pigs of the series.


That brings my total tiny-count for the year to five, that's not too bad while working on all my bigger projects as well I guess :)

4 comments:

Justine said...

Not bad at all! Those guinea pigs are so cute, and I love the aquamarines.

katjakay said...

The guinea pigs are adorable, I think once Carla is done with them I shall get her to throw them in a squishy.
I just started the ornament tonight, it might be my favorite one yet.

Leonore Winterer said...

Thank you! I think Magical really did a great job again capturing the birthstone in stitching :)

Leonore Winterer said...

Wouldn't it be awesome if all/most of us decided to stitch them?

Your ornaments are so pretty on the black, I can't wait to see how you'll finish them!